You can run the online courses using the following resources:
· A Windows PC or laptop, or android tablet, fast internet access, e-mail, and the Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome web browser. We do not recommend Internet Explorer because students have experienced problems when using this browser, and testing shows it is incompatible with our Learning Management System.
· A Macintosh computer, fast internet access, e-mail, and the Safari web browser.
· An IPad, fast internet access, email and the Puffin web browser available from the App store. You can download the free version of the Puffin web browser which contains the full functionality of the professional version for the first 14 days so that you can evaluate its suitability. If you then wish upgrade to the Professional version of Puffin the cost is around $4.
· Some courses use Adobe reader X or later, and it can be downloaded for free here.
· Some courses have complimentary takeaway Excel templates for your personal use. Excel 2007 or later is required to open these templates. All courses can be completed without requiring Excel software.